How to arrive
Arriving by car
- Exit at the motorway at Bolzano-Nord.
- Then turn off towards Bolzano.
- After approx. 1 km, turn right to the roundabout, direction Val d’Ega-Obereggen.
- Drive to Birchabruck.
- Then towards Obereggen.
- At the roundabout follow the signs to the farm Stuppnerhof.
- After about 500m you have reached your holiday destination.
Traffic info Tel: 0039 0471 200198
Current weather report for South Tyrol
Arrival by bus and train!
A car-free journey is not only eco-friendly and climate-friendly, but above all relaxing. We are well connected to the international railway network and therefore easily accessible from all over Europe by train. The closest train station is in Bolzano, 20 km from the farm Stuppnerhof. There are good direct bus connections to Obereggen.
Information on timetables is available at: www.sii.bz.it/en
Arrival by train
Bressanone is the stop for all IC and EC trains on the Innsbruck – Brennero – Verona line. We are happy to pick you up at the station! Please specify when booking!
Arrival by bus
- Flixbus: My long-distance bus runs daily from Berlin via Munich and Innsbruckto South Tyrol
- SüdtirolBus: Daily up to 6 times from Innsbruck, Munich, Verona, Bergamo, Milan to South Tyrol
- Regional bus connections
We are happy to pick you up at the bus station! Please specify when booking!
Arrival by plane
- Airport Bolzano (40 km)
- Munich Airport (260 km)
- Airport Innsbruck (80 km)
- Airport Verona (190 km)
- Airport Bergamo
Search for flights to Innsbruck, Verona, Munich or Bergamo. Direct bus service to South Tyrol with the South Tyrol bus.